National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a national level medical entrance exam regulated by the central government of India and controlled by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). It’s CBSE responsibility to conduct NEET 2018 examination for students seeking admissions in government or private medical and dental colleges in India. The All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) and all other medical exams which were conducted by states or colleges themselves were replaced by the NEET examination in 2013.
NEET-UG 2018 Application Form Details:
Candidates who want to appear for the NEET 2018 exam can fill the NEET Application Form 2018 only through online process. The application form will be available from 13th December 2017.
Application Form Release Date: First week of December 2017
Last date to fill Application Form: March 1, 2018
Last date to submit Application Form Fee: March 10, 2018
Eligibility to fill Application Form:
Age limit: 17 years (minimum) & 25 years (maximum- non-reserved category) & 30 years (maximum- for reserved categories)
Qualification: Candidates must have passed or appearing 12th or equivalent examination from a recognised board of education.
Percentage: 50% (non-reserved category), 45% (physically handicapped) & 40% (reserved categories)
Application Form Fee:
General/OBC Category: Rs. 1400 (need to pay extra Rs. 1400 if late for fee payment)
SC/ST/PH: Rs. 750 (need to pay extra Rs. 1400 if late for fee payment)
Documents Needed for Application Form Filling:
- Academic certificates: Highschool Mark sheet & Certificate, Intermediate Mark sheet & Certificate,
- Address details document: AADHAR card
- Recent passport size photograph (size should be between 10KB to 30KB)
- Scanned copy of signature (size should be between 10KB to 30KB)
How to Apply for NEET-UG 2018 Online:
The application form should be filled and submitted only through the online mode. Candidates are required to fill the NEET 2018 Application Form correctly before submitting. Here are the steps you need to follow to fill the form:
- Candidates need to log in to the official website of NEET Examination.
- Click on the link “Apply Online” given on the website.
- Fill your personal and academic details in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned images of latest passport size photograph and Signature in JPEG format.
- Pay the fee using your credit card/debit card/net-banking and submit.
- Take a printout of the fee payment confirmation page.